- This event has passed.
NJEA Building A Family Workshop Series Part 2: Breastfeeding and Pumping Rights and Resources for Educators
May 11 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NJEA is proud to offer a new series of virtual workshops and conversations on the topic of building a family.
Join us for a series of virtual conversations to generate ideas and share resources around more equitable birth outcomes and mental health support for parents, maximizing paid leave access and options, and lactation rights for educators. Experts will provide information and answer your questions. We will also discuss ways that we can advocate for ourselves and our colleagues. The virtual series is detailed below, and is open to all NJEA members.
Panelists to include:
- Carmen Baker-Clark, New Jersey Breastfeeding Coalition, NJEA Lactation Rights Task Force
- Kaitlyn Dunphy, Esq., NJEA Legal Services
- Ellen Maughan, New Jersey Breastfeeding Coalition, NJEA Lactation Rights Task Force
- Allyson Murphy, New Jersey Breastfeeding Coalition, NJEA Lactation Rights Task Force
- Lauren Zucker, Northern Highlands Education Association
Sarah Reichenbecher to serve as moderator.